Hay hay.. !! how are you ??
me ? fine,,, and thanks God i am happy :)
Tepatnya semenjak memakai hijab bertambah keheppian saya, mau tau kenapa ?? hehe
banyak, ok here we goes :
1. udah gak pernah pake payung lagi siang siang, tapi teteup payungnya mesti dibawa setiap hari..
2. no more bad hair day, karena tiap hari my hair already messy haha..
3. udah gak pernah digodain abang abang ojek, paling paling di doain assalamualaikum.. :D
4. Badan putihan muka iteman.. hahaa
5. dan tentunya kehepian kehepian lain yang tidak bisa digambarkan dengan kata kata, hanya bisa digambarkan dengan berkaca sambil bilang " Subhanallah kreasi Allah.." hahaa.. a.k.a saya cantik seperti diri saya sendiri..
Tapi bukan masalah hijab hijaban yang ingin saya posting kali ini. i want to share a bit about lumbago. a couples days ago i was on my period time, i really feel my low back pain.. as usual i always felt lumbago and abdominal when first day on my period time.. and its very disturbing.. i cant even sleep because of that.. Actually I already felt lumbago when started in junior high school and i used to feel it. but at the time the pain is very powerfull and makes me sleep at 2 am.. then i am cusious about this lumbago and i am searching on the net i found a few articles that say lumbago natural experience with women who on period time. then what is lumbago exactly , here i give you explanation that i found on google : lumbago is a term used to describe pain in the lower back or lumbar area. The pain involved can range from very mild to severe. lumbago can appear at any age, and people who do heavy physical work are commonly affected. The elderly are also very susceptible to lumbago. There are signs to look out for that may indicate the onset of lumbago. These include involuntary bowel movements and loss of bladder control. The sufferer may also begin to feel a numbness or unfamiliar tingling in the lower back. This can also occur in the area of the buttocks or the lungs. Another warning sign of. Jadi lumbago yang dimaksud disini lebih kepada penderita yang terlalu banyak duduk atau orang orang yang melakukan pekerjaan fisik yang berat. then i serching again question and answer about lumbago, then some arthicles says (Doctor say exactly ) Back pain experienced during menstruation caused by contraction of the pelvic muscles following contraction of the uterine muscle that is trying to remove menstrual blood. This is often the case and is not a thing to worry about. To be able to cope with taking painkillers such as mefenamic acid.See.. !! doctor say we dont have to worry then why should i worry ?? hahaa...
Theres nothing problem come with unsolution right !! thats why i will give you tips to handle lumbago or abdominal on your period time, here :
2. Rub gently rub the belly or waist.
3. Drink warm beverages containing high calcium.
4. Breathe in slowly for relaxation.
5. Take a position so that the uterus depends menungging down. It can help relaxation.
6. If you choose to use the drug as a pain neutralizer, the use of drugs with a doctor's supervision. Should take analgesics (pain relievers) are sold in drug stores, as long as the dose is not more than 3 times a day.
7. Water bath hangar, may also use aromatherapy to calm down.
8. Hot temperatures is an old herb that's worth a try. Use heating (heating pad), compress towel, or hot water bottle on the abdomen and lower back, and drink warm drinks. Warm bath can also help relieve pain.
9. Get plenty of sleep and regular exercise (including a lot of street). Some women may reduce pain by exercising. In addition to reducing stress, exercise can also increase the production of brain endorphins, natural painkillers in the body. There are no restrictions on sporting activities during menstruation.
10. In the case of a very rare and extreme, sometimes required excision of the nerves of the uterus.
11. An alternative therapy, namely visualization, can help reduce menstrual pain.
12. In addition, aroma therapy and massage can also reduce the discomfort. Light and circular massage with the use of the index in the lower abdomen will help reduce menstrual pain. Listening to music, reading books or watching movies can also help you are experiencing pain during menstruation.
you cat find other tips here, http://www.woezone.com/2012/10/cara-mengatasi-nyeri-haid-saat-menstruasi-datang-bulan/
Okay, thats all i got.. thank you for reading :)